Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Insta-fun!


That's right, there's shitake mushroom, clam and octopus in the spoon, plus imitation crab in the soup.
Just thought I'd share my typical bowl of noodles with you. Its just what I have available in the fridge and freezer that day. Start with your favorite pack of instant noodles, add some veggies, meat, and voila!

Theres a pack of Nongshim Neoguri in Spicy Seafood...
Add:
-2 tbsp dried shitake mushroom
-1/4 cup frozen veggies, clams and octopus
-after i took this picture I found some imitation crab in the fridge and shredded it into small pieces.
-sometimes its nice to put in scallions and cilantro, or what I do when the noodles aren't spicy - chili in oil
-soy sauce flavored noodles or anything salty can use a squeeze of lime


I almost always have dried shitake and frozen octopi on hand.




Instant noodles are a must in my household.


Follow the cooking directions on the package. I boil 500mL(2 cups) of water. Add the frozen octopus (give it a head start), the seasonings, dried mushroom, clams, and imitation crab.Then the frozen veggies (or at the end after the noodles are soft)







I put the meats in before the noodles because my meats were frozen. Then add the noodles in and cook until your desired softness. I personally don't like soft expanded noodles.








mmm the seaweed in the soup makes its soo seafood-y



serve hot and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment