1. Use a spring form pan with greased sides
2. Bake in a BAIN - MARIE (water bath) of about 1 1/2 - 2 inches of hot water
3. DO NOT GET BEATER HAPPY. Don't over mix or over soften because that causes unwanted air bubbles, your cheesecake may rise.. we don't want that to happen because it'll be kinda ugly.
4. Bake at 325 - 350 F for 45minutes to 1 hour. Let the cake cool with oven door ajar. Let it just chill there first!
5. Place baking pan on the lowest rack in oven.
6. Don't over bake. The jiggly centre may worry people but do not fear, just refrigerate for 2 hours.
7. What I learned, cover the top of your pan with aluminum foil to prevent the top from browning or going hard.